On Tues. afternoon we went to Spokane for Rudy’s Gammaknife on Wed. morning because we’d been told he had a new brain tumor. After they did MRI, we found out he actually has 2 new brain tumors.
We now have to wait a month for the next MRI to find out if Gammaknife and Avastin Infusions are working on the 2 new tumors.
It was a very long day for us and stressful!
I’m told God does not give us more than we can handle, but I’m beginning to wonder right now!